The first (official) post on my new blog!! Yayyyy!
I just want to say that, as a college student, I don’t have time to read as much as I would like to… Actually, the only books I have been reading are only for college…
Anyway, I think until the middle of December, I’ll only post Book Tags, news, and other book related posts. I’ll start writing reviews after 18th December (it’s when my classes end).
And, by the way, let me make you sure that English is not my native language, which means that you will probably find some mistakes! After all, the point of this blog is not only to share my thoughts and excitement about books, but also to practice and improve my english.
Well, let’s start this book tag!
I’m going to do this in a different way. People usually post the whole tag in one post. But, as I said, I can’t write many posts at the moment. This means that the book tags will be divided. For example, today, I will only publish one topic of this book tag.
Here’s the whole tag (I took it from http://mylittlebookblog.com/category/book-tags/)
1. The First Book in your collection and the last book you bought
2. A cheap book and an expensive book
3. A book with a male protagonist and one with a female protagonist
4. A book you read fast and one that took you a long time to read
5. A book with a pretty cover and one with an ugly one
6. A national book and an international book
7. A thin book and a thick book
8. A Fiction book and a non-fiction book
9. A way to romantic book and an action book
10. A book that made you happy and one that made you sad
So, as you can see, this is a good book tag to start, right?
Today, I’ll only post the first topic! See ya! ;D