Heyyyy! Here I am with another Book Tag!!!
I promise I’ll post a review about Losing Hope, by Colleen Hoover, today!
I was tagged by @theorangutanlibrarian to do the Reader Problems Book Tag! Thank you!
Here are the questions:
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
I don’t know, actually. Seriously, I don’t have an answer for this. I mean, I choose the book depending on my mood. For example, I chose to read Losing Hope because I felt like I needed to read a YA Contemporary book. Yup, that’s how it works.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
There are times I just quit reading the book, but then there are times I think I shouldn’t quit because of the money I spent in that specific book. *sighs*
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
I had to change my challenge: I thought I would read 50 books, but I have only read 31 books so far, so I decided to change the challenge to 40 books. I know, such a disappointment.
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
I just have to accept that they don’t match. Have you seen my The Mortal Instruments editions? Such a mess… *crying a river*
Day 12: POC Character: Magnus Bane is bae 😍 By the way, I can't wait to watch Shadowhunters! I'll read the last three books this Christmas! I hope you had a nice day! I just got home from a Christmas dinner party. The food was really good. That's all I have to say 😂 Tomorrow I'll have to study so hard ugh…. Goodnight 😊 #decemberbpc2015 #POCCharacter #MagnusBane #TMI #cassandraclare #books #bookstagrammers #bookstagram #bibliophile #bookworm
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
I just try to find reviews where readers have the same opinion as me.
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
I really don’t show my emotions when I’m reading. Maybe people see me smiling or squeel, but crying? No, I don’t cry when I read books, but my heart just breaks into million pieces. For me, that’s worse than crying.
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!
I try to find time to read the previous book, but if I can’t, I read opinions with spoilers on Goodreads and blogs.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
I just say I don’t do that and they have to respect that. However, I do lend my books to my BFF, but I trust her because she also loves books.
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
That’s simple: If I feel like I don’t want to read anything, I don’t read. Or I decide to reread a book that I love.
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
Oh, well… Maybe two, or three. But I usually want to buy 5, 6 books per month. But of course I can’t! So, as I said, I buy 2, 3 books per month.
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
I have to wait for vacations to read as many books as I want. For example, my Winter break will last 2 months and that’s perfect because I do have SO MANY books to read!
Now, I tag:
As I said, I will soon post my review about Losing Hope (MY HEART)! Byeeee!