Man, I should have posted this two weeks ago, but I have already explained to you: I felt lazy those days…
Anyway, this is the first award that my blog has received! YAYYYYY!
I was nominated by Jackie @fallinlovewiththesoundofwords! THANK YOUUUUUUUUU SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH!”””
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
2. Put the award logo on your blog
3. Answer the ten questions you were given
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
5. Nominate ten other blogs
- If you could talk to any historical character in time, what advice would you give him or her?
Ahm… I think I would like to give some hope to Van Gogh, for example. His paitings are so beautiful, and whenever I read something about this life, I feel sad because there was so much pain in his life… I would give him hope.
- If you were stranded on an island, which human fictional character would you want by your side for the rest of your life and why?
Do you think that Sherlock Holmes would deduce a way to get out of the island? ;D
- You have this magical book where you can write your future and make it come true. What would the first and last thing you’d put down?
Honestly, I have no idea.
- A curse has been put onto a child. He can only read one book in his life. What would you tell him to read?
What????? SUCH A SAD LIFE!!!
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, then!
- You are given the opportunity to be an English literature teacher. What are three books you’d make students read and one project you’d make them do?
Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen
Now, I will talk about two series:
Harry Potter series, by J.K. Rowling
The Hunger Games trilogy, by Suzanne Collins.
I would tell them to write about war and its consequences according to The Hunger Games. Therefore, they would say why it’s important for our society to read a trilogy like The Hunger Games.
- You get to adapt one book into a movie; remake or not. What would it be and how would you make sure it’s a success?
I WOULD REMAKE PERCY JACKSON! OF COURSE I WOULD! I WOULD CHANGE THE WHOLE SCRIPT AND THE MOVIE PLOT WOULD BE SIMILAR TO THE BOOK PLOT!
- Your favorite movie deserves a sequel. You are given the task to write its sequel as a book. What would it be about?
It’s not my favorite movie of course, but, do you know Happy New Year movie? I think it would be cool to write a story that has other little stories inside, you know? So, the sequel would be about Christmas and, then, New Year, but with new characters. I hated the lacking of teenagers, honestly, There was, like, one couple with teenagers and it was so cliché and kind of stupid…
- You’re evil for one day; assuming you aren’t every other day. What is the first thing you’re going to do?
I will take Jackie’s answer: Rob a book store.
- Your favorite fictional character comes to life for a whole day before going back to his or her next adventure; that you know of or not. What would do?
I would tell Katniss ( I mean, I have more than one favorite fictional character, but I chose Katniss for this) to teach me archery!!! Then, I could show her my island and we could just appreciate the beautiful green landscapes my island has!
- You’ve become the leader of all leaders, a World Ruler. What would be your first political move? BOOKS FOR EVERYONE!!!
Now, the nominees are:
My question are:
- What are your favorite authors?
- What are your least favorite author/ authors you hate?
- What is your favorite book cover?
- You are in a zombie apocalypse with your 3 favorite characters. Which one would you kill for sacrifice?
- Do you prefer Sci-Fi or Fantasy?
- Is there a book that you would like to be turned into a movie/tv series?
- Today is the last day before the end of the world. What author would you like to meet before the end?
- Which one would you like to be: a mermaid, a fairy, a vampire or a werewolf?
- Maybe you have a book you hate so much, but has some potential. What book and what would you do differently?
- For you, what is the most important bookish release this year?
I’m not good at creating questions for this sort of thing, but I hope you enjoy answering them!