Hey, bookish people! I was nominated for another award!!
Thank you, Mariana @fireheartbooks, for nominating me for the Book Fangirling Award!
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
- What was the last book you read in 2015?Losing Hope, by Colleen Hoover **
- Have you finished any books in 2016? If so, what was the first?
No, I didn’t finish books when 2016 started. I acutally started a new one (and I’m still reading it because I’m a slow reader. I’m slow reader because that’s what I like: read slowly and appreciate everything slowly): Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire, by J.K. Rowling, a.k.a, THE QUEEN!
- How many books do you own? (approximately)I have 160 books. Yes, I count all of them. I’ll try to have 200 by the end of 2016. What do you think? Ahahahahh. No. That’s impossible because…. Ughhhh… Stupid money…
- What are your favourite tv shows?
There are so many!!! Sherlock, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, How to Get Away With Murder, and many others. I lost count, honestly.
And I hope Shadowhunters becomes one of my favorite TV Shows as well!
- Which country would you most like to visit and why?Damn, I wish I could France, but I have been there already. I went to Paris in 2014 **
So, this time, I choose… Italy!!! I choose this country because of its History, culture and, mostly, because of its art! Yes, the italian architecture looks splendid! And then there are beautiful paintings as well! Oh, man, Italy seems to be a beautiful country! *o*
- What are you currently reading?
- Where do you live (just say your country and talk a little bit about it)?
- What is your favorite genre?
- Which book made you think that reading is life?
- What is your favorite book (of course, that’s impossible to answer, so you could tell me your Top 5 :D)?
Well, that’s it! See you soon!!