Heyyy, bookish people! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! It’s already over and I can’t believe it… I don’t want to go to college again!
Anyway, I bring you a book tag! YAYYYYY!
I think I have one or two tags to do before this one, but I lost track of them, so this is the only one I’m going to do. This is the OTP Book Tag and I was tagged my Cristina from @MyTinyObsessions. Thank you for tagging me, Cristina!
P.S- SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN’T READ THE BOOKS I MENTION!
- An unpopular OTP that you ship: I actually don’t have an answer for that because I usually ship OTPs that everyone else loves to ship, so….
2. An OTP that you didn’t ship but now you do: Don’t hurt me, people, but there was a time I thought Harry Potter would end up marrying with Hermione Granger because of the movies… However, now that I’ve read 5 Harry Potter books, I toally ship Romione! **
3. Your most hated OTP: Well, this is probably about OTPs that everyone love to ship. but I hate. In this case, I must say that I hate Katniss+Gale or Galeniss. Just… NO. They were fine as best friends and I actually felt bad about what happened to their friendship in Mockingjay, but I have always thought they would never be a couple. As I said, they were good as BFF.
4. An OTP that took way too long to get together: My poor babies, Katniss and Peeta! They suffered so much, but I’m glad that they worked it out!!!
5. Your favorite non-canon OTP: Hmmm…. An OTP that’s not official… At least, not yet… Well, I choose Darrow+ Mustang, from Red Rising trilogy. I haven’t the whole trilogy yet, so I don’t know if they are really “a thing”. Actually, I bought the second book yesterday. But I loved to see Darrow interact with Mustang! I think there’s potential!
6. Your favorite BROTP: Bruhhhhh… THE GOLDEN TRIO!!!! They are all freaking amazing individually, but as THE GODDAM GOLDEN TRIO, THEY ARE EVEN MORE AMAZING! I mean, I know Ron and Hermione are an OTP, but you know what I mean.
7. An OTP you adored in the books but not as much in the movies or tv adaptation: I really don’t like Divergent movies very much… They are nothing like the books, which were awesome! I freaking ship Tris+ Four so hard in the books, but when I watched the movies… Goddamn, what the hell did they do? I’m not saying that the actors don’t have chemistry between each other; they do! However, I think that’s just my problem: I didn’t picture them as Tris and Four. WHatever, I still prefer TrisFour in the books rather in the movies.
8. A popular OTP that no matter how hard you try you just can’t ship it: Galeniss. Enough said.
9. Your favorite LGTB+ OTP: OMG, MALEC FROM THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!
I have to say that the book-to-tv show adaptation may have many flaws (although I still kind of enjoy watching it), but Malec is ON POINT!
10. Your all time favorite OTP: WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? OMG, I don’t know… Whatever, Everlark, or Peeniss, again!!!
I tag: EVERYONE! I could tag some people, but I think this book tag is kind of popular and maybe they have done it already, so feel free to do it!!
There’s another post coming today, so see you soon!!!