Hey, bookish people! I’m sorry that I haven’t posted much, but I have been having headaches and when I have them, I try not to come to my computer, so that I don’t get worse. But they are gone now and I want to post everthing I should have post this week! One of them is this weekly meme, Top Ten Tuesdays!
Here’s a little introduction about the meme, which was created by The Broke and the Bookish:
This week’s theme is: Ten Books To Read If You Are In The Mood For X
Ok, for this, I decided to show you books that are literally about love, romance, kisses, and stuff like that. Why did I choose this? Well, it’s because that I don’t read many romance books myself. However, sometimes, I do enjoy them! Oh, but the following books aren’t just about love. They have more than that, of course!
- You are definitely going to see some Nicholas Sparks novels here, and the first one I want to mention is A Walk to Remember. It’s the first one I read from him and I loved it!
- Of course I have to talk about The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green! It was the first John Green book I read and I absolutely loved it, although it made me cry a river at the end. Anyway, it definitely has a beautiful romance!
- Another Nicholas Sparks novel I loved and I think no one talks much about it is The Rescue. This one hit me right in the feels!
- Let’s talk about Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen, ok? Yes, I know it’s more than a romance, but omg, this book! It’s so good! When I finished reading it, I understood why there are so many people that love it! It’s truly magnificent.
- What about Colleen Hoover’s books? Especially her Hopeless duology? Oh my, those are great! They are rollercoasters, indeed!!!
- Now is Good, by Jenny Downham, is another rollercoaster I love! It’s way deeper than The Fault in Our Stars, honestly. It definitely deserves more love because it’s so good! I don’t know why there aren’t many people that have read this. Also, the movie is fantastic! I cried when I read the book, and I cried again when I watched the movie! Amazing!
- Ops, another Nicholas Sparks book! You know what’s funny? When people ask me if I like his books, I’m always like: “Well, I’m not a big fan, but I quite enjoy them”. Well, maybe it’s a little bit more than that. I do like them! It’s just that I prefer Fantasy and Sci-Fi, you know? Anyway, I also really liked Safe Haven. It has a really good message. A message of hope.
Now, let’s talk about 3 books that (kind of) have romance, but I haven’t read yet, although they are already on my shelf.
- Eleanor & Park, by Rainbow Rowell: There are so many people out there that love this author and I have never read her books! Well, not yet! I have this one on my shelf for a long time, and I can’t wait to read it! I actually bought it because one of the characters, Eleanor, is fat. I’m a fat girl and do you know how hard it is to find books about fat girls? It’s really hard, especially because there are so many out there that have this kind of characters, but then they only care about the image and stuff like that. No, I want more than that. I want to see fat girl who see beyong their bodys. From what I’ve read about this book, I guess that it’s the right one for me.
- I’ll Give You the Sun, by Jandy Nelson: I know this is more than romance, but I wanted to include this one here because, after all, it’s about love, too.
- The Longest Ride, by Nicholas Sparks: Ops, another Nicholas Sparks novel! I think this one is pretty different from his other novels because it has two different plots that collide, right? I’m looking forward to this one!
That’s it for now, bookish people! Soon, I’ll post the Book Traveling Thursdays as well! see yaaaa!