Hello, bookworms! Happy Sunday! I hope you are all well!
Today I bring you another award! That’s right, I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Hurray!
I was nominated by Kayla @kdrewkthebookworm, so thank you, Kayla!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award.
- Give them 11 new questions (if you want to)
- Display the award on your blog (if you want to)
- What are you doing this summer? (Or if your region is not in summertime, what did you do last summer/plan on doing next summer?)
I don’t really have plans. I want to read all my TBR books (of course!). I also want to watch some TV shows and movies. I’ll have a cousin from Canada in my house, so there will be lots of tours around the island, even though he already knows my island. I also want to hang out with my friends.
- How many physical books do you own?
I am not sure. I don’t even remember the last time I count them! However, I can say I have a little bit more than 160 books.
- Under what circumstances would you DNF a book?
If it’s really boring and it brings nothing new to its genre, I’ll DNF. I also DNF if the writing is not really appealing to me.
- What was the last movie you saw in theatres? Did you enjoy it?
Captain America: Civil War! IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING! HOLY CRAP, EVERYONE DID SUCH AN AMAZING JOB! AND I LOVED TOM HOLLAND AS SIPDER MAN! I ALS WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE BLACK PANTHER! IT WAS SO GOOD!
- Do you play video games? If so, what console do you have?
No, I don’t.
- What are your favourite and least favourite things about blogging?
Favorite things: Sharing my thoughts, talking with other bookworms, finding other books to read.
Least favorite things: Lack of imagination. You know… There are times when I don’t know what to write, especially when I don’t write many reviews because I am still reading books due to reading slump. Screw you, reading slump!
- Tell me a teaser sentence from the book you’re currently reading!
I haven’t finished The Final Empire yet. But I am really enjoying it! I guess I’m taking so much time because there are always other things interrupting me, like my computer. Ops.
But here’s a good sentence from Brandon Sanderson’s book: “And Vin liked solitude. When you’re alone, no one can betray you”. Damn.
- What device do you use to write your blog posts (computer, phone, etc.)?
Always on my computer! I would be impressed if there are people that love to write their posts on a phone. I would never do that because it would annoy me.
- Tell me a little known fact about you that no other bloggers know.
I think I have mentioned this somewhere on my blog, but since I’m a girl who loves Fantasy books, I have to say that I have never read Tolkien’s novels. *shame on me*
But I want to!
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right this instant, where would you go, and why?
TAKE ME TO FREAKING ITALY OR GREECE!! I would go there because of their culture! I love mythology and museums! I love to learn things about Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome!
- What song is stuck in your head right now? (if any)
There are many songs in my head at the moment. For example, Broken Glass (Sia), Hymn for the Weekend (Coldplay), Unsteady (X Ambassadors), Wherever I Go (OneRepublic), and Learn Me Right (Birdy with Mumford and Sons).
Nominees: I know the rules say that I have to choose 11 bloggers, but you know how awards work. Many people have done them and, trust me, many blogs that I follow have done this award, so I decided not to nominate.
That’s it for now! There will be a new post later! See you soon!